Working at Maidenhall
We are looking for a qualified and enthusiastic members of staff to join our Maidenhall family! You key focus will be to work with our children (including those with additional needs), their families and our staff to help our pupils thrive.
Working at Maidenhall offers a real opportunity to make a difference in children’s lives! Our reward is their excited response to everything from trips and visits to spending a night camping on the school field! “Pupils rise to the challenge of teachers’ high expectations. They do this with pride and gratitude. From the moment pupils start school, they are excited to learn new things.” (Ofsted 2021).
Maidenhall is a 3-4 form entry school serving a multicultural but predominantly South Asian community in the centre of Luton. The Senior and Middle Leadership Teams have a good blend of experience and a willingness to go the extra mile. The budget is healthy and the school is well resourced. The local Area Partnership of schools is particularly strong and supportive, as is the Governing Body.
We can offer potential candidates the following:
- A positive, caring ethos with children and learning at the heart of all we do.
- Happy, well behaved children who are enthusiastic, motivated and engaged learners.
- Talented, friendly and supportive staff.
- A commitment to high quality professional development.
- Good relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
- First-rate facilities including 2 large halls with dedicated changing rooms, 2 libraries, outdoor play spaces, a field and a good sized car park with designated parking.
- An air conditioned room as standard to make a better learning environment for both staff and children.
- Excellent IT infrastructure.
- A good CPD programme aimed at all staff levels.
- An ethos of trust and mutual respect that enables teachers to take their PPA time at home if they choose to do so.